Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cooking up colors

I love using tea in my works, the color goes great with everything. And extremly well with deep cadmium red and white, witch makes it perfect for christmas cards. And of course tea brings the vintage feeling too. Good way to add vintage is a wash of tea over too bight colors :)

There will also be polka dots, in my new christmas cards...yes stil :) ..I am not able to let them go..and wallpaper pattern too.. a good reason for that wallpaper pattern I use over and over again: It brings animals instantly to human enviroment, and adds whimsy :)

The summer has come also in Finland, really hot day today. But it felt surprisingly good to be working with new collages today. When the flow comes, everything else seems to disappear, even a hot summer day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment