Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Plans and peonies

I have been planning and sketching christmas cards today, and thinking so hard that my brains where coming out of my ears :) so I stepped outside to take a deep breath and a picture of these peonies

Peonies are my all time favourites. My grandmother used to have them in her garden, and I have loved them since. It's amazing that such beautiful plants need so little, they are so good of taking care of themselves! Maybe it's the clayish ground around here that they prefere.

But now I have to get back to work! See you!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! Hooray! I will be visiting regularly and often...

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy!! So glad you found my stil very humble blog :) I have just started this, and don't really know what I'm doing :D I love yours, it has been great inspiration! I love to read it, and it's great that you post so often :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty flowers Reetta
    I have to add you to my blog link
    [ after I carefully spell your name ! ]
    ha ha
    you're doing great with your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sandy! Hey I can add you too!! I just have to figure out how that's done :)
    heh-yeah I have awfully too long and strange name, only good thing about it is that I am the only one in the world that has it :)

    ReplyDelete